450BOS Box Style Slider Bed Belt Conveyor with Round End Plates
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Slider Bed Belt Conveyor is one of the most popular and common means of transporting goods for packing, testing, inspecting and a variety of assembly line operations. It features a box style slider bed, ideal for workers stationed alongside the conveyor.
- Belting: PVC-120 black
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" diameter shaft, both machine crowned and fully lagged, mounted in round style end plates
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia., crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft, mounted in round end plates
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation; add optional center drive for reversible application
- Take-Up: Belt take-up provided at tail pulley with screw type unit.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant
- Bed: 4-1/2" deep x 12 gauge box type construction with bed pan braces (30" OAW and above) and round style end plates.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3)
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base
- Electrical Controls: Optional
- Construction: Brackets are 10 gauge HRS painted steel and bolt at end of powered conveyor to butt couplings. Gravity conveyor attaches to connector bracket.
- Safety Pop-Out Rollers: Mounts into slot on bracket for safety design. Use of connector bracket eliminates dangerous pinch points.
- Many more sizes available.