311 Medium Duty V-Guided Conveyor
Manufacturer: New London
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Designed to convey everything from boxes to small pallets, the New London Engineering line of Horizontal Slider Bed Conveyors is flexible, durable, and gets you up and running fast. Plus, our high-quality, American-made drivers last longer and provide more efficiency.
The frame and pulleys are grooved/notched to provide a track for the rubber guide that is vulcanized to the underside of the belt. This keeps the belt centered for side loading, long run, and short but wide applications.
- Widths: Up to 48".
- Lengths: 5 '– 100' (6" Increments).
- Modular frames let you change lengths as your needs change.
- Standard Length is 5', Two Piece Bolt Together.
- Standard Speed: 60 FPM.
- Standard Motor: 1/2 HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC.
- Standard Drive: Bottom Mount, Right Side.
- High-quality, American-made drivers last longer and provide more efficiency.
- Center drive available for reversing direction of belt travel.
Standard Belt: Black PVC 120 with “A” section, “V-Guide”:
- Drive Pulley: 8" Dia Flat Face Rubber Lagged x 1-7/16" with “A” section, “V-Guide.”
- Infeed Pulley: 4" Dia Flat Face Take Up x 1-3/16" with “A” section, “V-Guide.”
- Frame: 6-5/8" Deep x 12 Gauge.
- Bearings: Grease Sealed.
- Standard Supports: 30" Elevation Top of Belt.