12 Gauge Tilt-Bin Cabinet with Shelves
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
- 4" deep box door style.
- Extra heavy duty, all welded 12-gauge steel construction.
- 3-point locking system with padlockable cast steel locking handle (padlock not included).
- Main cabinet is 30” deep; box style 6” deep doors make full cabinet depth 36”.
- Doors with 7 gauge leaf hinges to prevent sagging.
- 5” x 1-1/4” polyurethane casters under each door to prevent sagging.
- Shelves bolt into place easily using fasteners provided and adjust on 2-1/4” centers.
- Doors open at 180 degrees for full access to product.
- 6” high base /legs which provide access for forklifts; prepunched holes allow for lagging to the floor (constructed of 3/16” steel).
- The tilt-out bins open at a 50° degree angle.
- Cabinet ships fully assembled.
- Durable, gray, textured powder coat finish.
- Model Info